To promote theological education on an evangelical level as a religious missionary order within a standard of Christian faith that adheres to the following:
We believe in:
- The Holy Scripture as originally given by God, divinely inspired infallible, without error, and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- One God eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life. His divine miracles, His bodily resurrection His ascension, His mediatorial work and His personal return in power and glory.
- The salvation of lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life to witness and work for the lord Jesus Christ.
- The unity in the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the body of Christ.
- In Satan a personal enemy of the souls of men.
- The resurrection of both the saved and lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.